Your donation to YWCA Missoula helps us end domestic and sexual violence, change the lives of unhoused families, and transform the community so that all people have peace, justice, freedom and dignity. Any donation of $35 or more gives you an individual year-long membership to YWCA Missoula Secret Seconds and makes you eligible for 20% off at all stores.
Join the Circle of Change
Circle of Change members are our close supporters who make an investment of $1,000 or more for five years to help us transform our community.
With your support, we can:
- Provide free and confidential services to women, men and children who are fleeing violent homes.
- House unsheltered families and domestic violence survivors.
- Offer safe, supervised visitation and exchanges between children and their adults.
- Help girls and gender-diverse youth build self-esteem and become future leaders.
- Work to make Missoula a more welcoming place no matter your gender or race.
Make a Planned Gift
Planned giving is a way to make a charitable gift that YWCA Missoula receives at a future date. Planned gifts can provide valuable tax benefits to you, while supporting critical programs at the YWCA.
If you are age 70 1/2 or older you can give a gift directly from your IRA. While you will not receive an income-tax deduction, you will not pay taxes on any distributions made to YWCA Missoula. For more information, please email Julie or call (406) 543-6691.